Perhaps you have heard about the Paradise Seeds Medical Program, offering discounts on all our strains for medical cannabis patients. Find more information in our medical cannabis FAQ section.
Frequently Asked Questions
Every cannabis plant contains cannabinoids (such as THC and CBD) which have been shown by research to have medical benefits.
If you are new to cannabis then please do your research as to which cannabinoids are more effective for treating your condition. THC comes with a psychoactive element (what users may describe as a ‘high’ effect), while CBD brings relaxation.
We have a number of strains which have been identified as being good for medical conditions (see strain descriptions for more information). We have also developed a number of strains specifically intended for medical use, such as our CBD and CBD Rich varieties.
- Paradise Seeds aim to help patients relieve symptoms of medical conditions through the use of high-quality cannabis.
- We constantly strive for a better understanding of how cannabis can be used to improve people’s quality of life.
- In this context, we are announcing a new policy of offering medicinal users a 50% discount on our full catalogue of seeds, including our full range of CBD rich strains.
- In order for us to validate you as a medicinal user, please provide a copy of your ID (passport, drivers license) and a copy of your medical card or medical cannabis prescription.
- Copies of identification will not be kept by Paradise Seeds and are used for validation purposes only.
- Once we have received and validated your documents, you will receive a medical discount code for 50%.
- If you require any advice or there is anything we can do to assist you throughout the process, please do not hesitate to contact us again.
- Regarding the use of cannabis-related products for medicinal purposes, we recommend to ALWAYS consult a medical professional.
- If you live in a country in which there are no medical licences available but use cannabis to relieve medical symptoms please contact us to discuss further.