- hammer,ingredibel, Kundenmeinung von mr. bubbelmann.
- the plant is an amasing ,fantastico ,the grapefruid stink aroma full my house in 2 min.is wow wow wow .thank paradiese (Veröffentlicht am 30.03.2014)
- .... Kundenmeinung von TIM
- look amazing!!!! (Veröffentlicht am 02.05.2012)
- acid Kundenmeinung von diverdown
- This breed is definatly a fast grower. It is leaving in the dust 8 other plants of the same genetics. Amazing. (Veröffentlicht am 08.12.2011)
- One of the best Diesel cross Kundenmeinung von Rodia
- Hi folks. I run this beauty since it hit the market. And as a true Diesel Lover i place that Acid version in my top 3 . I run a 20 plants per square meter and the aroma was undescriptable (fuel mix whit grape candy?). Carbon filter is not an option here. Doing a sea of green in 2 liters pots give me a respectable pound of head buds . All whit the Diesel multicolours buds leafs at the end of flowering. A minimum of 30 days of curing is to me satisfying but i cured 4 mounths. My buds have spear shape but dense and heavy. To end up whit one of the most pleasent sativa hybrid to inhale. The potency is higher than ak-47 and white widow ...! To me its a keeper. I rate this strain overall 8.5 on 10. (Veröffentlicht am 08.12.2011)
- It is well worth it to break open the nugs of this varietal! Kundenmeinung von GreenHealth Cooperative
SCJ Cannsbis Profile #13
Provider: GreenHealth Cooperative
Grown by: Unknown
Phenotype: Sativa Dominant
Genetics: Diesel x Unknown Dutch
Smell/Taste: Sweet citrus, sharp
Effects: uplifting, cerebral, confident
Positive: consistently uplifting, creative, sharp, weightless sensation
Negative: loses some clarity in high doses
Quality of Life: Anxiety, Assistance with trauma processing, relief from physical discomfort (patients who consistently experience medicinal benefits not listed here, please e-mail: SeattleCannabisJournal@gmail.com)
I am always looking diversify my collection of Sativa dominants. A functionally creative high with clarity is a god send to meet my needs both medicinally and as a writer. I previously avoided ‘Acid’ on name alone, anticipating the mind-bending high of other varietals touting psychedelic potential. However, this strain is a cross between an unknown Dutch and an excellent Diesel phenotype. Far from the ego-crushing potential of Jack f6 or LSD. Here we see Diesel’s confident swagger brought center stage, but smoothed out with a slathering of sympathetic awareness-presumably an influence of the selected Dutch mother.
The Paradise Seed’s advertisement Acid’s grape fruit aroma, a sweet citrus that matures when given attention. Resting on the surface is a dark spice, a softer version of fuel’s skunk. The smoke introduces pleasantly with full-bodied hits that remains smooth and packed with a candied grapefruit that rests on the palate. A deep flavor, it has the potential to fill the nostrils with the spice of mature fruits, especially for those vaporizing at optimal temperatures. The buds can form densely, filling out completely with plump calyx and pungent resin. To experience a full spectrum of terpenes, It is well worth it to break open the nugs of this varietal.
(Veröffentlicht am 21.05.2011)