- Haze of choice! Review by SickWilly
I grow it for my own medication; the high is powerfull and high range landrace sativa like( remind me some Thai bamboo sticks scored at the end of the 70's...
The bloom time is really stiked to 9 weeks, short for a mostly sativa, and produces very good in a tent with 1000 watts, Gavita set up with light balancer, I got between 3,5 and 4,2 lb of primo bus every grow! (Posted on 6/5/2014)
- The best plant! Review by Arszlo
- Well done! 2 grows - 12 seeds - 100% germination rate. Number 1 strain for me, Fruity haze with really great high. Great plant for all haze lovers! (Posted on 8/5/2012)
- Positive Review by MidNightToker
- I've had the pleasure of trying Rene's Atomical Haze and it is first class in every form. A credit to paradise, I definitely could taste the haze (Posted on 4/15/2012)
- Atomical Haze, my favourite Paradise strain Review by Rene
I've grown many Paradise Seeds strains now, and Atomical Haze is my favourite now. A vigorous grower ,and for a sativa it's easy to keep short and bushy. Finishes in 9 weeks.
Ask the folks at the vapour lounge I work at what I smoke all day, everyday. Cheers! (Posted on 11/12/2011)
- A Most Vigorous Strain! Review by Rene
What a beauty, growing 5 feminized seedlings since June 8, !00% germination, all uniform seedlings. Here's a photo of one seedling @ day 34 veg. Bloom will begin day 46, July 24.
Follow along you won't be disappointed.
Going to be a great Thanksgiving!
(Posted on 7/13/2011)