Items 1 to 10 of 12 total
- Honey Honey! Review by Christhegardner
- A very good hybrid that produces massive harvest under socal climate; had a grow with 40 neb. on my 99 plants in 2005. The avreage yeild was just under 5 Lb per plant.
The smell and taste is close to honey on main of the phénos; grown from seeds smuggled back from 2010 Amserdam cannabis cup!
Congrats. Paradise seeds (Posted on 6/5/2014)
- The OTHER Happy Camper! Review by Happy Camper
- This is my all time favorite. Don't smoke this during the day unless you're unemployed! Incredible yields, super hard nugs coated with trichs. It looked smaller and had fewer buds than the Opium (done at the same time), but the weight was much more than the Opium. Very dense, and very fruity smelling too. No, I don't work for Paradise, but I wish I did! And ignore the hater on here, there's no way he tried any of their strains or he wouldn't have said any of that. (Posted on 12/4/2013)
- Looking good but... Review by Fun Guy
- 65 days flowering....? Are there phenos that go 90 days...? (Posted on 2/20/2013)
- Excellent choice Review by Mac in Maine
- I started my seeds in cups of Fox Farm Ocean Forest. Transplanted them into 1gallon bags of 50/50 Ocean Forest and Cococoir. Nutes were Fox Farm ;Grow Big, Big Bloom, and Tiger Bloom. 2 were put in 5 gallon buckets and flowered under 600watt HPS on a 11on/13 off. Took one at 8 1/2 weeks the other at 65 days. 1st one was good uplifting smoke and fruity flavors. The 65 day was primo. Great sativa high, I smoke a bowl before gardening and I work for hours. At night, great buzz for movies and video games. 6 week cure had my friends tell me this is the best they have ever smoked. I also put 1 seed and 1 clone outside here in Maine. I live in the out in the stick, good thing as you could smell the aroma from the road about 60 yards away. After a 6 week cure, I have kept all of this for my private stash. The other 2 seeds are now mom's gor my clones. This strain also clones very easily in my bubble cloner. Fantastic weed, thanks Luc.
(Posted on 12/2/2012)
- Top 5 for sure Review by T.
- smooth, fruity, crystalized, cant wait for the next batch! (Posted on 8/5/2012)
- Great plant! Review by Happy Camper
- I received this as a freebie, and after trying it I had to buy a 5 pack. It's a fast growing monster with great side branching and short internodes. In hydro it's a freaking beast! Beautiful chrystal coating, with a look of lambs bread. Incredible yields too. You have a true winner with Nebula. (Posted on 8/5/2012)
- Bangin 4 The Amature Grower Review by Shadz
- just cropped 2 crops of Nebula fuckin bangin get these seeds. i also recomend critical jack from dinafem (Posted on 6/2/2012)
- Nebula Weak Sativa Review by Jbarth
- Was not very impressed at all with this strain. It was a feebie and the plant yielded "ok" nothing special, but the smoke was super weak even after almost 2 months cure time in jars. Not a very strong sativa at all! We also grew out a autoflower Royal Queen and what waste of time that was! Plant grew to 2 inches tall and started flowering ROFL!! Then there was the Acid freebie and that one did not even germinate at all! 3 strikes your out Paradise Seeds! You guys need some breeding lessons or something. Cheers! (Posted on 3/2/2012)
- OMG Review by XxRCBxX
- This is one of the best plant I've ever grown it is some real deal dank (Posted on 2/3/2012)
- best choice Review by Rodia
- It is the best sativa strain from paradise seeds (Posted on 12/8/2011)
Items 1 to 10 of 12 total