Items 1 to 10 of 18 total
- A must try for every grower Review by Colorado Jim
- Wappa exhibits all of the qualities required when searching for a great indica. Quick flowering, heavy yielding, with excellent potency and taste this is a strain that should not be missed. Wappa is easy to grow, withstands stress, and exhibits little variation of phenotype making it a great strain for new growers. (Posted on 4/6/2014)
- Pleasantly surprised. Review by grotbags
- Grew a 10 pack out for a disabled pal, was wanting something forgiving and low maintenance due to his disability. Couldn't have asked for more, just as described, the only difference I seen was flower production. recommended bargain. (Posted on 3/12/2014)
- the best!! Review by moo
i have grown 3 wappas one after another
great growing experience they clone the best
great head high
thumbs up! (Posted on 2/18/2014)
- Free AND Incredible! Review by Happy Camper
- Got a freebie from a seed company and grew one out. I used it to clone 6 plants not knowing what the results would be. It was a good move because the Wappa was unbelievably good! The yields were nothing short of amazing too, with heavy side branching and big, thick colas, done in hydro. It's now one of my all time favorites. It's cheap too! Paradise rocks, everything I've tried from here is the bomb. (Posted on 12/4/2013)
- What a Wappa! Review by Happy Camper
- By far my most favorite of the Paradise strains I've tried. Threw 5 clones into hydro and vegged for 5 weeks. I ended up with 6' tall monster trees that yielded an incredible 2 lbs. 3 oz. dry. Even where the light was almost nonexistant the buds were huge. I had to cut the stalk with bolt cutters! This is one genetically superior plant. If you have the room, let 'er go au naturale. There's no need to bend or hack on it. (Posted on 8/5/2012)
- Only good words for Wappa : ) Review by WappaOutdoorUK
First time grow, compost, organic feed in pots, outdoors in typical UK summer (in fact even greyer skies than nromal) and Wappa produced a very nice yield still. Very pleased, easy for first timers and has completely surprised me in every way !
Thank you Paradise seeds this Wappa strain is definitely a big part in my first time growing success. (Posted on 8/5/2012)
- Five stars weed! Review by DocM
One of the best weed I grow and smoke ever. 40 days of vega and 60 day flow. 70 cm average. Tot of 81 gr. of dry material. Two quiet different smell but the same strong head effect. Body is almost free at all. In my opinion Wappa need a medium level of nutes, more in vegetative state.
I believe in PARADISE!!!! (Posted on 6/2/2012)
- ooooo wappa Review by same as u
- we have a saying for it in our house,you have been wappered, say no more hmmmm (Posted on 4/15/2012)
- Top Shelf stuff Review by Powerwiz
Grew one of these as a freebie and now that Ive cured and smoked her ordering a bunch. Incredibly easy plant to grow. All I did was nute and water her and she delivered 6 oz wet 2oz dried.
The buds are amazingly dense and big. The Center Cola was 3oz monster.
The smoke is citrus tasting and not harsh. The high is uplifting metal high that makes me laugh and at the same time just sit and watch a movie.
My next grow packing the tent with Wappa. (Posted on 2/3/2012)
- Fantastic Review by Robotdinosaur
- I have been growing Wappa for a few years, now. As others have mentioned, smells amazing, excellent yields, VERY potent. I don't know what else one could ask for. I do tend to harvest her around 8 weeks for a slightly more energetic stone. I've found if left for much longer she has a much heavier stone. Great job, Paradise! (Posted on 2/3/2012)
Items 1 to 10 of 18 total