Customer Service / Social Media Representative
Paradise Seeds was established in Amsterdam in 1994 and was one of the early pioneers in the breeding and commercializing of cannabis genetics. Paradise Seeds has been one of the most decorated cannabis seed banks in the business.
We are looking for someone to join our company for the role of customer service / social media representative. You will be responsible for supporting our Sales & Marketing team by providing excellent customer service, to answer questions, solve problems and engage in commercial activities.
Your two main tasks will be to answer any customer inquiries from our emails, social media, and forums that may vary from tracking and shipping information to specific questions related to our products and to assist in daily social media content creation.
As you perform the customer service role you will learn about our products, website, and you will also be asked to engage in other e-commerce operations. In that capacity you will work closely with our social media manager assisting with executing an overall social media strategy.
In order to be successful you need to have a customer-oriented attitude, a positive communication style, and eagerness to provide excellent service and support to both customers and team members.
Our customer service / social media team is a small team, so we need someone who is willing to take on every aspect with enthusiasm. This also means that there are a lot of exciting opportunities to develop as our organization grows!
What are you bringing?
- Ability to communicate clearly and positively while staying patient.
- 1 year+ experience working in a customer service environment.
- Customer and result-oriented and excited to provide excellent service and support to both customers and team members.
- Fluent communication (speech and writing) in Dutch and English (Geman/French is a plus.
- Experience with taking care of a business social media channels.
- Able to initiate or get creative with social media content creation/copywriting.
- Experience with newsletter management tools.
- Photo-editing skills.
- General know-how of cannabis is a plus.
What do we offer
- An inspiring and varied job.
- A challenging position with responsibility in an ambitious international company.
- A fulltime position for 40 hours a week.
- Work in a dynamic team in an informal atmosphere.
- You make an essential part of the team in the middle of the organization.
- Good working conditions.
If you interested in this diverse job position, in the cannabis industry representing Paradise Seeds, send your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com