PR, Social Media & Marketing trainee
Paradise Seeds is an Amsterdam based cannabis seed company established in 1994.
The brand Paradise Seeds is well established and recognized around the world, reinforced by a well visited shop in central Amsterdam. The company has an active social media presence and the website is av\ailable in 6 languages.
At Paradise Seeds, the philosophy has always been to develop and share the finest quality medical and recreational cannabis varieties with the world. The company combines many years of experience with a drive for innovation.
We want to add an enthusiastic student to our team to research sales and marketing opportunities.
In this position you will work as part of the Marketing team and are responsible for the online activities and maintaining the image of the company.
Through various social media channels we would like to increase our share of online marketing, the idea is to develop a relevant and conceptual plan for each channel. Currently we are using Facebook and Twitter, additional channels such as Instagram can be added.
Job description and activities
- Determine a social media strategy, implementing objectives in order to achieve them.
- Coordinate the creation of content to post to the social media channels, generate awareness and stimulate engagement.
- Assist in the identification and development of key target audiences.
- Monitor and manage the editorial content calendar.
- Monitor, manage, and optimize social media advertising campaigns.
- Act as a liaison within the organization to develop appropriate content for our customers.
- Monitor social media influencers, trends, applications, tools, and emerging platforms, and make recommendations that support marketing initiatives.
- Provide accurate reports on community engagement and performance as well as social influence metrics.
- Help achieve key business engagement and conversion objectives.
Requirements and skills
- Final phase bachelor study direction: Media, Public relations information and/or communication.
- Knowledge of social media management tools and analytics.
- Experience with a social media plan and affinity for social media.
- Experience in customer service, communications, or online marketing.
- Proficiency in Social Platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Google+, and LinkedIn.
- Ability and desire to work both independently and collaboratively.
- Excellent communication, oral and written (proofreading), and organizational skills.
- English at a native level, preferably also Dutch, German, Spanish and/or French.
- Creatively and conceptually strong and organizational savvy.
What do we offer
- An inspiring and varied internship, which you can give shape to design yourself.
- A challenging position with responsibility in an ambitious international company.
- Work in a dynamic team in an informal atmosphere.
- You make an essential part of the team in the middle of the organization.
- The ability to develop your skills further.
- Monthly allowance.
If you interested in this internship/ position, please send your CV and short motivation to Marjan by email firstname.lastname@example.org
Back to careers page.