- regular seeds please!!! Recensito da GreenRoid
come on people... it's out of stock since long time ago!!!
what's going on? I would like to plant it again
(pubblicato il 08/01/2013)
- Formidable Recensito da Hell N
- It's my favorite!!!!! (pubblicato il 02/03/2012)
- Im missing belladonna so much Recensito da jodokus
- looks like paradise lost their best genetic (pubblicato il 03/02/2012)
- belladonna R.I.P Recensito da Noel
- we´ll miss you .. paradise u´ve lost ur best strain (pubblicato il 03/02/2012)
- Good potent skunk Recensito da Rodia.
Hi. I my quest to reaching every aspects of cannabis learning experiences , i ad the chance to work a few crop of Belladonna.
Beside an extremely surprizing potent high and a perfect plant for s.o.g. the Belladonna is an easy to grow, beautifull skunk weed. (pubblicato il 30/12/2011)
- Same problem as phily Recensito da Mithrandir420
I have the same problem as phily... it's always out of stock! This is a fantastic strain. I don't know why Paradise doesn't produce more seeds. I hope they didn't lose their genetic stock!
Come on Paradise! Make more Belladonna! The Southern California medical users would benefit greatly from Belladonna.
I found that my 10 seeds all germinated without issue and at the same rate. Growth was uniform, preflowers were easily visible when they showed. Cloned easily using Olivia's gel and rockwool. Plants are short with little stretching during flowering. I ran them in a SOG under 1000w per 3x3 ebb and flow table. Hydroton in 6" pots, 4 per square ft. yield appx 1 oz per plant.
Even with little to no cure they smelled and tasted fantastic. A proper cure only makes this better and better. Smoke is smooth, very smooth. High is uplifting, then settles down into a nice relaxed and mellow, but not couch locked state. (pubblicato il 29/11/2011)
- one problem Recensito da phily
the only problem i seem to have with this strain is that its sold out.
this is a very beautiful plant. quick, vigorous, resin coated, smells great, and awesome high.
great yield too. give her good light and get a good yield. avg 1 oz per plant if vegged for 1 month and flowerd 9 weeks under low light setting while grown in dirt.
clones well and clones seem to be more vigorous than the moms
stays fairly short, gets really bushy, so indica growth patterns but high is most sativa. (pubblicato il 14/08/2011)
- BELLADONNA THE BEST Recensito da DAMIEN
- THE BEST (pubblicato il 07/07/2011)