Terms and Conditions
Please read the following carefully.
By using the website "Paradise Seeds.com" and purchasing products on it, you agree to abide by the following terms and conditions.
- You acknowledge and guarantee that by using the services on Paradise Seeds website you have reached the age of 18 years.
- Paradise Seeds may change or withdraw any part of Paradise Seeds.com at any time without notice.
- By purchasing, you agree that all details you provide to Paradise Seeds for the purpose of ordering or purchasing goods or services are correct, that the credit or debit card you are using is your own and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods or services ordered.
- Due to the nature of the internet there may be interruptions to services or website availability due to repairs, maintenance, or the introduction of new services. We will naturally try to minimise these instances and strive to avoid any "down time".
- Paradise Seeds may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without our express written permission. Purchasing
- Once your order has been placed and completed online you will be sent an automated e-mail confirmation of your order. This e-mail is generated by the website an does not mean that we can definitely meet your order. It simply confirms that your order and all relevant details were received and are progressing through our system.
- All purchases are non-exchangeable, non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Every order is treated as individual and will be processed as such.
- Any defective, damaged or incorrect orders shipped will be replaced or refunded according to out terms and conditions ONLY if we are notified within 7 days of receiving your order.
- All products and services are subject to availability. Paradise Seeds endeavours to keep accurate stock levels however in the event of an item being out of stock it will be deleted from your order or replaced with a similar product. If the item purchased is still required and a similar replacement cannot be found we will retain the order until such time that the item ordered comes back into stock.
- Paradise Seeds are not able to control, or take responsibility for the actions of Customs and Excise. All packaging is discreet and no indication of contents is displayed, however if the items you have ordered are not in line with the laws in your area, you run the risk of customs interfering with your package. We are unable to help you in this situation. * Paradise Seeds does not send seeds to countries where hemp seeds are prohibited. Paradise Seeds only mails to countries where it is legal to import hemp seeds. Our advise is that you inform yourself about the particular situation in your country. If you wish to order seeds you accept the full responsibility for different regulations pertaining to individual countries. We cannot return any payment for seed orders, made from countries where hemp seeds are prohibited.
Pricing & Payment
- All prices seen on the website are final and Paradise Seeds does not charge VAT. Any pricing errors will result in you order being suspended until Paradise Seeds have contacted you via the methods provided.
- All payments are taken in Euro.
- Customers are responsible for Import Duty/Tax in their respective countries where applicable. For more details on this please contact your local customs authority.
- All orders must be paid for in full before any goods will be shipped. All products are subject to availability and remain the property of Paradise Seeds until paid for in full.
- Paradise Seeds does not share any information (personal or financial) with any third party.
- All credit/debit card details are encrypted using a secure ordering system. Your bank or credit card company may require security checks to validate your purchase.
- Paradise Seeds may on occasion require credit checks for orders of a substantial nature or where insufficient details have been provided. This may result in your order being delayed until the checks can be completed.
- Please note that all returns for damaged/faulty goods must be confirmed by Paradise Seeds by either phone, fax, post or e-mail.
- All returns are the responsibility of the customer until they reach Paradise Seeds.
- Your postage cost for returning the product will not be refunded.
- The liability of Paradise Seeds resulting from the delivery of defective products will be limited to direct damages up to the amount of the price stipulated for the products concerned. Liability for indirect damages is excluded.
- You hereby agree to indemnify and hold harmless Paradise Seeds, its subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, agents or any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering of the Website or the Services against any and all claims of third parties due to or arising out of your use of the Services and/or your violation of the Terms and Conditions.
- These Terms are governed by the laws of the Netherlands. The district court in Amsterdam has the exclusive jurisdiction regarding any and all disputes relating to these Terms.