Spanish Sales and Marketing Representative
Paradise Seeds is an Amsterdam based cannabis seed company established in 1994.
The brand Paradise Seeds is well established and recognized around the world, reinforced by a well visited shop in central Amsterdam. The company has an active social media presence and the website is available in 6 languages.
At Paradise Seeds, the philosophy has always been to develop and share the finest quality medical and recreational cannabis varieties with the world. The company combines many years of experience with a drive for innovation.
We want to add an enthusiastic sales representative to our team for the spanish market.
In this position you will be responsible for the commercial activities and marketing with spanish customers. Your activities are, in addition to maintaining existing contacts, especially aimed at generating new business/sales . You coordinate activities and provide a good coordination with the sales and marketing department in Holland. You take initiatives constantly and explore opportunities to exploit market opportunities.
The sales and marketing representative is a pioneer and a strong negotiator who can turn inventiveness and creativity into results.
Job description and activities
- Determine the business objectives together with the management team.
- Create new business / sales.
- Responsible for sales and marketing in Spain.
- Develop campaigns, both online and offline, in collaboration with the management.
- Translating policy and strategy based on market and customer analysis in concrete actions.
- Analyse the results of marketing campaigns on sales.
- Traveling in Spain to visiting (potential) customers, grow-shops, head-shops, network events and cannabis trade-shows.
- Supports and informs management proactively.
Requirements and skills
- Relevant training at college level.
- You are based in Spain
- Commercially driven and result oriented person.
- Creative thinker, strong in acquisition able to see the various steps in the sales process.
- You can function well independently, as well as in a team.
- Positive, persuasive, proactive, confident.
- Affinity with cannabis and knowledge of the cannabis plant and industry.
- Driving license and in possession of a car.
- Languages: Spanish native with Fluent English in speaking and writing, preferably also Dutch, Italian or French.
What do we offer
- A challenging position with responsibility in an ambitious international company.
- Work in a dynamic team in an informal atmosphere.
- You will receive a market based salary per month and commission on sales plus bonus when target is reached.
If you are interested in this position, working in the cannabis industry representing Paradise Seeds, please send your CV and motivation letter to Marjan by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Back to careers page.