You may be looking for some Paradise Seeds order information if you haven’t ordered with us before. Take a look at this FAQ section which will answer most of your questions.
Frequently Asked Questions
Minimum order for the UK is €100.
Shipping costs are always charged for shipping to the UK. These costs will be in your
shopping cart based on a fixed price per shipment. We offer you free shipping for all orders
to the UK over € 150.
We send out all of our products with Incoterms DDP (Duty Delivery Paid). In this case, there will be no additional import fees for you when the parcel is delivered to you.
We do not ship to the Channel Islands.
We ship cannabis seeds internationally, however, there are some individual countries that we do not ship to.
If you are a customer outside of Europe and would like to find out if we ship to your country, then please contact us by email on [email protected].
Please note we do not ship cannabis seeds to the USA.
Paradise Seeds reserves the right to refuse shipments abroad without notification of reason.
- During the ordering process you can type in the delivery address.
- If you wish this can be a different address to the invoice address.
- After payment is received, you will receive an email that your order will be shipped to you.
- In Europe it takes a few days by post to deliver.
- Outside Europe it may take a bit longer, depending on the postal service in your country.
With Paradise Seeds you can pay securely online through
- Bank Transfer
- Some cryptocurrencies.
All these payments are handled by our payment providers Pay.nl.
You can also send cash via registered mail, and at your own risk, to:
Paradise Products B.V.
1000 AJ Amsterdam
No. Customers should be aware of the legal situation in their country regarding cannabis growing for personal/non-personal use.
We cannot be held responsible for the actions of customers and third parties.
Buying seeds and cultivating them is an activity that is always carried out at the customer’s own risk.
Please make sure that you check the disclaimer page here.
If you have a complaint regarding your order, please contact us via email – [email protected].
We will need your order details (please make sure that you include your order number) and we may ask for other proof in regards to your complaint, such as packaging and product images.
You can make a payment as a “guest”, or you can make an account.
If you choose to pay as a guest, fill in the necessary details.
These details will not be saved from the Paradise Seeds end.
- If you choose to make an account, your personal details will be saved to make it easy for future orders.
- For a follow on order, you simply need to login and your customer details will appear.
- You can log into your account to change details yourself if necessary.
- Your details will not be given to third parties, and will only be used for your order at Paradise Seeds.
We guarantee delivery only on orders within the EU + UK that have been sent via registered mail.
If a parcel gets lost, Paradise Seeds will replace the parcel.
We cannot guarantee delivery outside the EU + UK, even if it is sent via registered mail, nor return the money charged.
On orders outside of the EU + UK you have to accept full responsibility for your order and accept that Paradise Seeds cannot be held responsible for missing items.
If you already have contacted us, you will get your answer within 48Hrs.
Asking the same question twice will keep our staff extra busy and does not make it quicker.
We want everyone to get a prompt reply.
You can buy Paradise Seeds directly here on our website, or you could search for a shop close to you on our Store Locator.
- Shipment within the EU + UK € 10,- (courier service, guaranteed delivery)
- Shipment outside the EU + UK € 10,- (regular mail, no guaranteed delivery)
- Shipment within the Netherlands is Free.
- Shipment from €100 within the EU + UK is Free.
- Shipment from €200 outside the EU + UK is Free.
For orders within Europe it normally takes just under a week by post.
As for orders from outside Europe, it may take longer, depending on the local post of the customer’s country.
Your order will be sent in a crushproof neutral envelope. This will be sent to you, together with a catalog, with Paradise Products as the sender’s name.
Let us know, quoting your order ID, if you have special requirements for your parcel.
At the moment it is possible to pay for your cannabis seeds order with cryptocurrencies:
- Bitcoin Cash
Just select the payment option ‘Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies’ at checkout and select your preferred currency for payment.
You can do this in 3 different ways:
- You can shop around on our website, click on the “Add to cart” link that is placed under each product. Then you can click “continue shopping” if you want to add more products, or go to the secure checkout and follow the instructions. Payment can be made with one of the following payment methods, depending on your country: iDeal, Sofort, Credit Card, Bank Transfer, BitCoin or Cash.
- Alternatively you can send your order by email [email protected]. After payment is received, all orders are send by registered mail. You can make payment by bank transfer or send cash with registered letter (at your own risk):Account name: Paradise Products B.V.
Account number: 620461128
- If you decide to make payment with cash, send it only by registered letter. Although we accept cash order (Euros only), we do not recommend this payment method since letters can get lost, or stolen in the post. Please note, we are unable to send out any goods when we have not received the payment due to postal theft, so please do not expect us to.Paradise Products B.V.
1000 AJ Amsterdam